I'm a woman with a message to share--and I'd love to share that message with your organization, association, club or university. Whether you're a meeting planner, responsible for training and development or managing change, a chamber of commerce executive, an alumni association, or representing a corporation or professional association, one of my topics is sure to inspire you and your team, members or constituents. I also can add or adapt topics to fit your organization's needs, from a keynote address to hands-on workshops, depending on your event and your learning objectives.
What's on your agenda and the agenda of your organization's leaders and employees or your association's members? My goal is to address the topics most important to you and the people you serve. I have spoken to staff, students and alumni at colleges and universities; executives and employees of corporations; sales staff across the globe; leaders and leaders-in-training. I specialize in speaking to:
Business Professionals (Accounting, Insurance, Financial Planning, Banking, Law)
Women in Business
Healthcare Professionals (Administrators, Marketing Professionals, Finance Professionals, Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals)
For more information on my topics, click on one of the boxes to the right. And if there's a topic you don't see, let's discuss!
• Your Golden Rolodex: How to Network for Results!
• Show Me the Money: Getting Paid What You’re Worth (And You’re Priceless)
• Leadership & Legacies: Thriving & Surviving in Dangerous Times
• Just Enough Hours in the Day: Time Management with a Twist
• On the Grid: Positioning Yourself for Career Success (For Young Professionals)
• From PowerPoint to the Podium: Presentation Skills for Professionals
• Gotta Get a Plan, Stan: The Power and Principles of Strategic Planning